As a dog owner, you know that there are plenty of tips and tricks out there for taking care of your pooch. How do you know what to trust? We’ve put together our list of our favorite tips for dogs.
1. Use a squeegee to wipe hair off of your carpet or furniture before vacuuming.
2. Use baking soda to eliminate the smell of puppy urine. Sprinkle some on top of the affected area and clean as needed.
1. Create pupsicles by freezing things like chicken broth, peanut butter, apples, and carrots in a blender and freezing in an ice cube or popsicle tray.
2. Melt some cheese in your dog’s Kong or other treat-stuffing toys, then freeze overnight.
3. Make some toys out of old clothes. Tie or braid together some old t-shirts for a ton of fun for your pooch!
1. Rub a dryer sheet over your dog’s fur to remove static electricity any time a storm is underway.
2. Place a tennis ball in your dog’s food bowl to help cut down on the amount of time they spend eating. This is great for those quick eaters so they don’t get sick!
Have some more tips for dog owners? Join our Facebook group and leave them there!